Sunday, November 18, 2018

Lake Champlain, Moving Light



Lake Champlain, Moving Light
Painting by Kevin Macneil Brown, watercolor and gouache on paper, 2018.



A few weeks after painting this last summer, I began to see that this image had brought me full-circle, to the source of the very moment that caught my heart and yearning in this powerful place of water, sky, and land; of journeys, voyages, histories, migrations. 
That was the moving light to me, the leading, liminal edge of mystery and revelation.
I know now that it's time to close this web log. It will remain, but I will add no more to it.
 I am sure that I will continue to seek and find words, images, and sounds in and of this lake, and these may well show up at my other blog, Liminal Words and Music.
Thank you to all of you who have shared these journeys and voyages with me at Between Waters.
-KMB